Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm new to this!

My first blog! WOO!

I've never been a "blogger" before, but with the hubs about to deploy I found myself with all these feelings, thoughts, and emotions building up inside with no way to express them, or anyone to express them too! Or anyone who would understand at least.. So I decided to start me a blog! And I love it so far!

Anyways, Travis is still PMTing and will be till the end of the month, then 6 wks after he gets home, he's off to Afghanastan! This will be our first deployment & I'm not sure what to expect! I don't live on a military base so I don't have regular contact with other military wives, so I'll be on here quite a bit over the next year and a halfish!

Meanwhile, it's 1:30 in the morning and I gotta get to bed.. I have a little alarm clock with no snooze button & she's always on time! ;)
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment